Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Veteran member
Default Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene Lansing View Post
Too bad money seems to be the driving force !!!!! The atmosphere is superb now , ! - I'm afraid it will be lost upstairs !! The openness of the sand floor is most unique ,
I always imagine 'GUNSMOKE ' and 'Miss Kitty ' when I go in there !!!!! That will be Lost ,
After reading all the posts there are many questions unanswered. I always was of the opinion katy bells was owned by the developer. To say it never made money i don't beleive for a moment. Many nights of the week all seats and bar full. If it wasn't making money would have raised prices years ago and in fact there pricing hasn't changed a whole lot in years. maybe a different story for cattle baron. In the end it is a simple story that if you own property and are not violating any laws you can do what you want. Buying more land to build more houses is not something residents have a say in. The cdds can offer requests , more rec centers etc. but in the end developer can do what they want. 300 more residents will not build an other grocery store or restaurant. Also how amenity money and katy bells closure is something i don't understand.