Thread: Katie Belle's
View Single Post

Old 04-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Sage

My first impression 3 years ago was that the villages reminded me of Disney World. Each square had a theme. Katie Belles was like the Hoopie De Doo review. The grounds are immaculate and the flowers change seasonally. If you get to the squares very early in the morning there are leaf blowers making everything very neat and tidy. There are large crowds with a bit of excitement. There are golf carts which remind me of kiddie cars with some looking like sports cars and at least one looking like a fire truck and another a mack truck. Those are like the Disney rides.

That "look" was calculated and well executed. Restaurants can come and go, as well as gift shops but a private Hoopie De Doo review still makes me smile. I went there twice. I'm still too tired at night golfing and biking to go there. But it "felt good" knowing that when all I can do is see a dinner show or movie or cheap little concert, that will be here.

And it "felt good" to know, that's all. It's not a crises, the sky is not falling, not a deal breaker, or house value dropper and certainly not the end of the world as I know it. I'm not opposed to any kind of change.