View Single Post

Old 04-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzeoneaj View Post
Village doctor wanted to put me on blood pressure pills...when I refused and said he didnt have enuf data ....he got into a 'fromp'..and the conversations stopped..he opened the door and ended our visit which was to just go over routine blood work. He walked in front of me and into the 'war room' where they all sit..never said goodbye, etc. .

Only saw him 3 times for non medical..to go over yearly blood work as new patient..BP was high on those occasions but it is normal at home and at other doctors offices.

If you notice, they use the 'automatic cuff' rather than manual. Manual taking of bp will give you more accurante results.

I take my bp at home and recently had y early exam with another doctor and the bp was well within the normal range.

Be proactive with yourself as some doctors are pill pushers and want you to do what THEY want you to do without giving you other options.

I since have switched to different doctor and location. BP is fine.
Being proactive with the Villages Health is to request a different doctor.
I am very satisfied with the doctor I am seeing, if I was not I would ask for a different doc. They even suggest this.