View Single Post

Old 04-18-2015, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Those individual actions do not make you homophobic or a bigot. Combining all of them and then claiming you specifically are not homophobic or a bigot does speak a different story. In other words, "Me thinks he doth protest too much."
Dear Guest:

First the quote "He doth protest too much, me thinks" doesn't apply. I only ventured an opinion, not a protest.

Secondly while it is not true that I am either homophobic or a bigot even if it were true what difference does it make, providing I live my life without interfering in other lives? Why is it that I am denied choices? Why is it I am subjected to being called names just because of my values? Have we finally reached that Orwellian world. Why is it OK for Home Depot to push for gay issues without ridicule but a place like Chick Fil A is subjected to demands and vilified? The Indian spices do not agree with my taste buds. Its no more than that. My daughter loves the stuff.

The reason we are having this conversation is that many people are sick and tired of the intellectual violence being advanced by the gay community to anyone who opposes their idea of what the world should look like.

Cest la vie