» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 01:59 PM
dalecrenshaw dalecrenshaw is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Princeton NJ; Saratoga, CA; El Dorado Hills, CA
Posts: 319

You also need to collect Florida State sale's tax and county sale's tax and submit them monthly. In addition, you need a Florida Business License. Your county might require a business license also, depending on what county you live in. It is not a simple thing to rent out a room, or to rent out your house as a vacation property.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.