View Single Post

Old 02-08-2008, 02:00 PM
beartrack1
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

Thanks Johnny, your reply says it all. You know we have friends and family living in community's all over Florida and it is the same story everywhere we go. A vast majority of the residents love where they are living and a small very vocal group just complain and complain and complain. We have spent months in TV, in rentals as well as one and two day visits at all times of the year. Each time we visit we encounter more nice people and we found it easy to make friends, sure we have met some complainers but, we expected that. It has been my experience after living in Florida for 20 years, that TV is the best run community That we have ever seen, as well as having more amenities then any other community that we know of. What I guess I'll never understand is why there is anyone that lives in TV that wouldn't agree that you lucky folks have found the best possible place to retire, bar none. I envy you all and "sorry", but I still find it difficult to read negative comments about a place that we are dying to live in. We just lowered the price, hoping to be with you all, sooner, rather then later.