View Single Post

Old 02-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: EVERYBODY SEEMS TO LOVE THE VILLAGES, i WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HATE BESIDE

I don't mind reading about negative things regarding TV. TV is truly an adult Disneyland and a great place to live. Heck, I'll even agree that at times it is paradise. However, even Eden had a snake. So, TV ain't perfect but it's dang close.

I do mind reading about mindless drivel. Knowing that golf cart tunnels are dangerous is a good thing. Understanding that twice a year we're going to be bugged by lovebugs is a thing worth noting. If you can't tolerate lizards, insects in general or humidity, TV obviously isn't the place for you. Personally, I'm terrified of lightning storms and every time we have one I question my sanity in living here (then the storm quits and I come to my senses). However, silly comments that houses will fall down in the rain, even if an admitted exaggeration, is an irritation and deserve to be treated as such.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein