View Single Post

Old 02-09-2008, 01:31 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Comcast - Transfering service to The Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelstiles

Kahuna, your experiences with Comcast were similar to mine.
In response to an earlier post about "complaining bitterly" I don't understand how an honest reply to an experience someone had can be construed as "complaining bitterly" :dontknow:
I've learned from both the positive and negative posts and made decisions accordingly. And I appreciate an honest reply, either way.
BTW, if a negative comment is considered "complaining bitterly" then a positive review I suppose is "praising extraordinarily." I'd give Embarq the thumbs up for service & pricing :bigthumbsup:
Well, you can praise Embarq extraordinarily or glowingly or any way you'd like. I wish you good luck with their internet service. Several people I know use them. Some have complained, at least bitterly enough to switch to Comcast. Others are satisfied, maybe even extraordinarily satisfied. The same applies to most service providers. Some customers are satisfied, like what is provided, and some even praise the provider, extraordinarily or not. Other customers are dissatisfied. Some just a bit, not enough to change. Others enough to look for alternatives. And still others are dissatisfied enough to inform everyone they know or meet how incompetent the service provider is. Some actually complain bitterly. As anyone who's every been in the business knows, communication services of any kind bring out the most extreme reactions in customers. To each his own.

Sorry if my use of the word "bitterly" upset you so much. If it's anything serious, maybe you can get some help for it. :dontknow:
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e