View Single Post

Old 04-22-2015, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you can't concede that fox reports news from an extremely biased viewpoint, you are beyond help. MSNBC is equally biased in the opposite direction. I get most of my news from newspapers online, though I occasionally watch CNN.
You mention MSNBC in your post.

I really find it ironic all the grief that Fox gets on this forum, yet very little about MSNBC and today i read in Politico an item that got my attention. I personally, at any time I have visited that network have found them to be downright nasty, rude and with very little respect for facts.

Over the years, the commentators on that network have beat in the ground about rich versus poor and especially how the rich have to pay more taxes. I mean, they really bet this up.

Seems that FOUR of their commentators are not paying their own taxes while they lecture the rest of us.

Al Sharpton
Melissa Harris Perry
Joy Ann Reid
Touré Neblett

it seems can lecture but not pay taxes. Just ironic it seems. That channel tells more lies in a one hour show than Fox or anyone can do in a week.

When people talk about networks and commentators more than the actual issues, that tells you a lot.

I know....I know....I am doing it, but reading the remarks on here and when I read this piece, it is just ironic.

4 MSNBC hosts plagued by tax debt - POLITICO.com