View Single Post

Old 04-22-2015, 07:54 PM
Default Well said....

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlinguy View Post
Trudy, Trudy, The sky is falling, the sky is falling. Geez girl, how did you connect the dots from owning an emerging and practical new technology to spying on your neighbors. Seriously, get a grip! And even if I could spy on my neighbors I would probably fall asleep from boredom waiting for something "to happen". Oh, and lastly, I think we still live in the USA where we still have a few freedoms left,,I think. Ok, that's it.
I guess living in a community with so many old folks who have turned old ie., dont and wont learn about whats taking place in the world around them and find all kinds of chatter to keep their heads buried in the sand. To those who don't understand one of the biggest billion dollar emerging industries,, please, PLEASE, go educate yourself, see whats taking place. Of course the future is unknown but exploration is in the soul of man. Most said C. Columbus would sail off the edge of the earth, only a few saw the potential and listened to reason. Oh, I guess this is a waste of words. If you think UAV's are for spying on your neighbors, well, go put your heads back in the sand.

.......... There's one in every crowd

PS I too researched EXTENSIVELY before buying my Quad. I bought the "Blade350 QX" (to learn on) and it has many SAFETY features including "return to home" if your transmitter signal is lost. Also the "Phantom" batteries are VERY espensive compared to the "Blade" as I also bought the "Go Pro Camera" for $450 and found that another EXACT "duplicate" camera with 1080p resolution $50 vs the Go Pro 4K resolution so the $50 camera in my opinion works just as well. Check out the "Blade 350QX" as I'm sure (in my opinion) it's one of the better ones using GPS ....