View Single Post

Old 04-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Veteran member
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
You said you will pay a reasonable price.....what is a reasonable price. You determine what that is. The provider sells his stuff at what he considers a reasonable price. You think they are greedy. Your reasonable price is the same thing in reverse but you don't see it that way. When we take your approach (and there is nothing wrong with your approach since it works for you) we feel we got a deal even though you may not get the apples for apples (Comcast, Brighthouse, Direct TV etc all have different values). Since you want to purchase with the least amount of cash outflow I see no difference from the vendor that wants to sell with the most amount of cash inflow. I get annoyed when someone throws the "greed" card around and thinks it doesn't apply to them and only those that have invested in a business are greedy. We are all greedy, we just define it differently when it applies to us. I hope that answers your question.
Thanks for the reply but still want to know if you would accept a 20% increase in any one of your home services without being displeased with that providers services at the new price???Do you not want to purchase with the least amount of cash flow? I did not say the greed factor did not apply to me. You are the one that made the personal attack about my opinion!