Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2008, 03:48 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Girl Talk

Oh, I just found the girly-talk; what fun!

HAIR: I never colored mine but I have a very difficult time getting a good haircut. This photo was taken in the summer of 07 after just getting a haircut at my local Walmart. The hairdresser was very flakey, talked non-stop, and gave me one of the best haircuts ever. So, I went back to her about 4 months later and she gave me a really terrible haircut. I just hate when that happens !!!!!!!! I have thick wavey hair and have had some very traumatic haircuts !

SEX: Hmmmmmmmm? The last "date" I had was ????? UMmmmmm, nevermind.

HIGH HEELS: I've been living in a very rural small town for the last 5 years. My immediate community is rather "redneck". NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING !!!!! And everyone is wonderful and friendly. Only the dress code is..... scruffy jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, combat boots, or, in other words - anything. I sure do miss getting "dressed up" once in a while.

GIRLFRIENDS: I relocated to s/Oregon (from Miami) with a gentleman friend and left all my girlfriends back in Florida. I miss them!