Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-10-2008, 08:40 AM
Sage
Default Re: Girl Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyIsBabe
Oh, I just found the girly-talk; what fun!
HIGH HEELS[/b]: I've been living in a very rural small town for the last 5 years. My immediate community is rather "redneck". NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING !!!!! And everyone is wonderful and friendly. Only the dress code is..... scruffy jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, combat boots, or, in other words - anything. I sure do miss getting "dressed up" once in a while.
GIRLFRIENDS[/b]: I relocated to s/Oregon (from Miami) with a gentleman friend and left all my girlfriends back in Florida. I miss them!
CIB, I haven't seen a lot of high heels in TV, people here dress very casually for the most part. Which is great as far as I'm concerned. As Nonie says, comfort becomes important.

Re girlfriends, I think they're probably the biggest asset any of us have. Men and children may disappoint you, but girlfriends are there when you need them! :bigthumbsup:

I love this thread also PM10. Because we can talk about anything, no worries about Topicop, or going off topic!!!

Barb, loved the honesty of your post.

I actually had a private message from a male member of TOTV ... they are so jealous we have this thread!! They started their own thread and it was so lame. hahaha

Girls rule!