View Single Post

Old 04-28-2015, 09:20 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarkohio View Post
One of the biggest mistakes I have made was hiring that company. They only show up after I call. When cutting the grass they scalp areas and don't cut others. My bushes and palm trees look the worst they ever have. Never again!
Same experience with them. Gave them specific instructions on how to trim trees and bushes (because I'm very fussy) and he took so many notes, but he was not the one that did the trimming. The trimmer came a few days later and completely scalped everything, taking away all the privacy I had specifically planted. Fired them immediately and got my yearly contract money back. Its amazing how irresponsible companies can be.

Hired Dean's service and have been extremely happy with them. Trimmers come to discuss plans with me before doing the work. Have not had a problem. They also do pest control for me.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....