View Single Post

Old 02-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Our New Home ordered near Brownwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscles59
I presume that is mostly acrylic so your tax base won't go up, right?
Not to worry about taxes. Under the Save Our Homes program, I'll only be paying $647. a year. What really ticks me off is that I had the Florida State Wind Inspector look over the place and he says most of my roofs do not qualify for the insurance abatement rebatement program. And the POA Siding Review and Analysis subcommittee says that the siding was improperly installed and I should join their class action lawsuit. And five different firms have told me the water is terrible and I need to install their simple, inexpensive, easy and cheap to maintain water purification and softening system. Must be true. My water turned black during the tests. Oh the trials of properly ownership! Thank god there are several people here who are willing to help me with my investments so I'll make tons of money. And I get a free lunch just for listening to them!

And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e