View Single Post

Old 05-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
I believe all of the lawn maintenance companies are about the same. My neighbor has gone through at least 5 and is still not happy. I have had Stellar/Service Smart for two years since we bought in TV. They are not perfect but they do respond promptly and do what I ask them to do. No lawn maintenance company will do it as well as you can. They need to move fast to be profitable. I pull a few weeds and sometimes treat problem areas to help out. My lawn looks great. Several of my neighbors have the same company and their lawns look terrible. I do notice that they over water constantly. Before you give up on a Service Smart, try getting one of their supervisors to come and take a look at your lawn and check the sprinkler system settings. Grass will grow if it is fed and watered correctly.
I agree that lawn maintenance companies are about the same.
We've owned since 2007. We've changed providers many times in the past eight years.
Sometimes it takes a while to realize that lawn companies need to move fast to be profitable,
so expecting perfection isn't reasonable.
If you are looking for a Full-Service Company, there aren't a lot of options.
We plan to renew with Service Smart.