Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson
Default Re: Girl Talk

My experience wasn't so embarrassing as mortifying...

I was a freshman in college and very naive...first year living away from a very protective mother and father. I had a first date with a frat brat and after a night of partying he invited me to come tour his frat house. I was so excited. Well, the tour ended in his bedroom. Needless to say what he had on his mind.

At this moment I realized it was past curfew at my sorority and I was stuck in his bedroom. Had I returned to the sorority house past hours I would have been put on probation and my parents notified. Luckily, he was a little over intoxicated and passed out on his bed. What to do!

I snuck out into the hallway where there was a phone and called a sorority sister who made my bed up to look like I was there...so at bed check our house mother would never know I was gone. Plus, she and I made a plan. Whew...was I relieved.

However, too afraid to sleep for fear of him waking up, I sat in a chair next to his bed, wide awake all night long. About 6 am...I walked back to my sorority house, climbed a trellis in the back to the 2nd floor and was greeted by sorority sisters waiting in an open window.

I was saved!