View Single Post

Old 02-13-2008, 04:57 PM
n/a

Default Re: OBAMA -- What WILL HE DO AS PRESIDENT - Questions/Answers

I suppose the questions posed could be viewed as push polling. Since I am not a political correctness advocate or political jargon tuned.....I just sorta thought they were d_ _ _ good questions. Whether these or other specifics the rah-rah, media driven non thinkers should at least want to know more about this guy.

Push polling or what ever ....the silent majority....Democrats and Republicans....better understand what the candidate of their party is....how he thinks...what he believes...or doesn't.

I personally think it is sad to have to by default accept these are the best candidates America has to offer.....THEY ARE NOT!!!

I am all for opening them up and exposing them to any and all questions and yes even badgering if they espouse just political schmoozing.

The next President will have to have what it takes to lead us when we are attacked again ala 9/11....remember the experts remind us it is not if it will happen but when.

Who do you want in that oval office? Ya better know what they are made of......screw political correctness or not wanting to hurt some ones feelings.

BTK