View Single Post

Old 05-13-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
None of this is true at all.

No. It isn't. Not at all. What is your beef? You can pick up your customers and you are grousing? You didn't answer behind what store.

I did not come one this site to "grouse". If you read my first post, I am simply saying- we ARE still picking up in The Villages. We HAVE come up with other locations, outside of the TownCenters, and we WILL contiue to compete for the business of the Clubs and Groups within The Villages by offering what we feel is superior service and equipment at a competative price. The narrative offered by others, is that we are BANNED from loading in The Villages. This disuades groups from calling. That is not true. Regarding my earlier statements, my friend, I stand by them. As this post will indicate I struggle to use the site because I don't come here often to "grouse". I note YOU have posted over 24,000 times? Nothing wrong with being politcally active, I repect that, but you sure do have a lot to say? You sure don't represent The Man?

Do not get me wrong, someone asked where do I come from? I was here when Spanish Springs was a watermelon field. We welcome competition, we just don't like one of our best customers after 13 years being told, play ball with us, or take your ball and leave-after 13 years. I am all for free enterprise, but something about that doesn't seem so free.

I have made many friends through this job and look forward to continuing to serve them. I just hate to see choice taken away from so many- We load anywhere a group, club, church, school, family invites us to come. Yes, we can load at one of three properties we have around The Villages, but have always wanted to provide the services our customers wanted. WE are not limited by The Villages- you are.