View Single Post

Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Girl Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefoot at last
Face Products

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a nice tinted moisturer. My usual procedure when buying cosmetics if to drag home 4 or 5 different alternatives before I find something I like. :dontknow: What a waste of money! So I'm looking for recommendations.

I use a Canadian brand that isn't available in Florida. I'm looking for a product that isn't thick or greasy, and doesn't really offer much coverage, but provides a hint of colour and evens out skin tones.

(BTW, I think I'll try Urban Hair Studio in Oxford for my next hair cut and colour. Will let you know how it works out!) Thanks for the info. ;D
When I was in TV, the brand new Merle Norman had just opened. It is on the road that is on the far south end of TV. (I'm too lazy to go find my map tonight, but you'll know where I mean.) It's in the area of the new housing construction, and the shopping plaza where it is located was new, too.

The people who owned it were there at the time - really nice people. It had literally just opened I think.

Anyway, I was in search of such a moisturizer. The woman who helped me was great. She suggested this one, and I really like it: Luxiva Sheer Defense Tinted Moisturizer.

The nice thing about that Merle Norman was that the women who were working there knew all about just the kind of stuff that women of a certain age want. - nothing greasy, nothing cakey. We all work very, very hard to look this natural.