View Single Post

Old 05-14-2015, 06:44 AM

Did you talk to ALL the experts in the area? No, I didn't get a call. Neither did Earl G. nor Dr. Holloway. You might want to talk to them, smart folks .

If you read my posts, you see I KNOW, there have been no cases of TPPDD officially reported in TV.

Where I live is my personal info.

I bought equipment to inoculate MY trees and my customers and neighbors trees against a disease that is knocking on our back door for sure, and probably just getting a foothold in TV.

Was that Sylvester tested removed from the Buena Vista circle just N of 466A last year?

There has been SEVERAL palms removed and I can give you locations of 3 more palms declining apparently with TPPDD ... I could give you my credentials as well...

I have not and do not 'dis' UF or the Master Gardeners. A portion of my education is through UF's actual horticulture and agriculture program, you know, where you get a degree, and are taught by someone with a Masters DEGREE.

I also passed the Master Gardener's exam years ago when it was new. I think it a great program for folks and it generates lots of help for hobby gardeners and money for UF, my favorite college. I didn't have time for the volunteer hours, and I help enough people in my travels, I don't need the karma, and my actual credentials outweigh Master Gardener Certification.

Now you are the right path, Kitty. As I said previously.. the trees need to be looked at (in person) by an expert , and TESTED.

Oh yea.. almost forgot.... My CREDENTIALS... You don't need them. I give them when I publish. This is the internet, and no matter how many credentials someone has or doesn't have... the truth is the truth. And a lie (like, queen palms freeze in this area) ... is still a lie.