Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-14-2008, 01:47 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Girl Talk

OK.

It's morning. I'm back.

It is not the Merle Norman that Brightspot mentioned. That is the one that is closer to Spanish Springs.

I dug out the map this morning - 466A has to be it. It's the south end of the south side of TV. Colony Plaza sounds familiar.

I checked the Merle Norman website this morning. It says there are two there BUT it shows the other one TWICE -with no mention of the new one that I can find in the "Store Locater" section of the site. The owners should check the national web site. When you are paying costs to be a part of a franchise, the franchise really should acknowledge your existence.
H-m-m-m. Could this be why Merle Norman stores are becoming few and far between these days? Sales support from the franchise is crucial.

If any of you decide to set out to locate this place, I hope you like it. Like all of you, my impression of a place to do business is, first of all, about what kind of service the people who work there provide. I can only speak for the help I received. I hope it is still as good.