View Single Post

Old 02-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default Re: Why Men Don't Need Their Own Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reliancepeech
Women will understand this! Men should memorize it!

Every woman knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a driver's license in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant other!

DANGEROUS: SAFER: SAFEST: ULTRA SAFE:

What's for dinner? Can I help you with dinner? Where would you like to go for dinner? Here, have some wine.

Are you wearing that? Wow, you sure look good in brown! WOW! Look at you! Here, have some wine

What are you so worked up about? Could we be overreacting? Here's my paycheck. Here, have some wine.

Should you be eating that? There are some apples left. Would you like some chocolate? Here, have some wine.

What did you DO all day? I hope you didn't over-do it today. I've always loved you in that robe! Here, have some wine!

Lets Get him girls...
The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>The Villages Florida>>>>>>>>>Peechie>>The Villages Florida

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein