View Single Post

Old 02-15-2008, 03:50 AM
Default Courtyard landscape designs

OK folks who was the brain from TV that designated the landscaping in Courtyard villas.

Imagine this if you were to own a villa. On the side by your front door is your neighbors gate to his or her backyard. Now from his/her walkway along side his/her garage to that gate and only from the corner edge along side the house/garage to the fence up to this gate is your property. Even though the power meter,cable box and whatever else is on the wall belongs as his/her utilities. NOT YOURS.

So when you landscape and take out the pine straw and replace with other materials you have a stupid 10 feet by 3 foot section that you must maintain. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

So now my property which we want to take out all the pine straw and replace with rock and other slate materials will look STUPID, STUPID, STUPID because when we place the stone down can't go from the front all the way around along side our house and through our gate to stone the complete backyard. We must avoid this 10 X 3 foot section because the neighbor whose property is on the other side of my walkway owns this 10 X 3 foot area.

Thats right I got to leave it with pine straw. The villages wont give me his/her name or mailing address The owners haven't been seen since I arrived on 1/3/08. So I had to send a letter showing "TO OWNERS" at its villages address and hope they have mail forwarded to wherever they live.

again STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.