View Single Post

Old 02-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Feb TOTV Luncheon Pictures

Okay, here are my pics taken at the luncheon yesterday. Unfortunately, Pete and Paula (two of nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet in a long time), TimeforTee and Mr. Tee (unfortunately, I barely got to talk to them beyond say hi, dagnabit), McElheny or Bogart (I really am horrid with faces, but one snuck out before I could say Boo!, let alone boo-hoo).

The Villages Florida
Beady, Mr. Barefoot, Barefoot

The Villages Florida
Chelsea, Nonie, Bernie, EJP52 standing

The Villages Florida
NHSnowbird, BubbaLarry, Mrs. Bubba

The Villages Florida
Kathie, Paul (but I cudda sworn that was Dave, MaryAnn's hubby, friends of Mom2Five and Sidney), MaryAnn, HyacinthBucket, SidneyLanier, MomtoFive

The Villages Florida
Front table: Sidney, Mom25, Bogart (I think); Table behind them: NH Snowbird, Bubba, Mrs. Bubba; Table beside them: My beautiful daughter, Jess

The Villages Florida
MryAnn, Kathie, HyacinthBucket, Sidney

The Villages Florida
Plexer (I hope), Villages07, VillageKahuna, SamHass, JohnA, VillageKid (back table to come)

The Villages Florida
Villages07 (back of head), SamHass, JohnA

The Villages Florida
Muncle, SWRinFla, Taltarzac (talk about a man with a sweet smile!)

The Villages Florida
Tal, Muncle, MSNPa, SWR

The Villages Florida
Jessica (if you never hear from me again, you'll know she found I posted this and has killed me!)

The Villages Florida
NHSnowbird, BubbaLarry, Mrs. Bubba

I think Jess took a couple of pics. I'll try to grab those from her camera in the next few days (she's working a double shift at Applebee's today if anyone wants to say hi to her and leave her a good tip or two hehe).

It was a super time with a super group of people. I truly feel privileged to have met each and every one of you -- not just the ones at Crisper's but all of you that contribute so much to making TOTV what it is.

Hugsssssssssss,
Red

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein