View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Default Re: Courtyard landscape designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMBERO
You get to landscape the area across from your front door, but not the area behind your garage. What's the problem? It's strange, but it has worked for some time in TV. What's
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! (to use your words) is buying a CYV and not knowing all of this.
I've even heard of people paying up to a $50,000 premium on a home lot and not knowing a train goes by 20- 30 times a day. Duh!
Wow 6 posts and you know how everything worked for TV. You should be commended for your expert knowledge.

Do you own a CYV?

No matter how long TV has done it this way it still looks STUPID, STUPID, and still STUPID.

FYI, I suggest you speak with people who own CYV and have vines/plantings crawling up the side of their house because thats what their neighbors put in. That causes real wars and is unnecessary. I on the other hand knew all of this going in saving $$$$ thousands where others overpaid. However I still think the CYV are the way to go for part timers.

My thread was a question on who the designer was and unless your the designer bug off.

Now if you have issues over what my threads all about don't read it. If you have input thats constructive please by all means add to it. Don't be a wise*^+.