View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 02:55 AM
BOMBERO
Default Re: Courtyard landscape designs

Hey....... Budda-larry, calm down buddy. I do own a CYV that I bought in 2004.
I believe there are 108 houses in our villas. Not a single person that I know of has a problem with the set up that has you blowing a gasket. And don't ask, Yes I do know most of them. We have a great neighborhood organization. Monthly meetings, a news letter monthly, a web site (with a talk forum) and lots of activities going on all the time.
Everyone has a list of all other owners and their phone numbers. Also contact info. on the snow flakes in case we have to contact them. The lady next to us is only here 1 month a year. We talk to her up in N.Y. several times a year about things like " landscaping ."

If it makes you feel better I,ll apologize for only having 6 posts. Now, do you feel better?
I think you should get all your info. from the people with hundreds of posts, they're much smarter than I am.

Did you have any problems with my second post on this subject? I think it's helpful. Nobody has made a comment on that one.

Have to turn in soon...I have an early tee time tomorrow. You stay glued to this site and
maybe by tomorrow you will have 200 more posts. Boy,will you be smart then!

Tell the Rev. Jones I said hi and drink lots of kool-aid.

P.S. To Barefoot at last "Anyone with a purple garage door should be doing the apologizing."

P.P.S. To villages 07 Sumter Co. PA site also lists property by sale dates. There are 164 listed as sold in Jan 2008 that didn't take 3-6 months to be posted on the site. I don't know if that is all of them.

Folks it just dawned on me what it is that I dislike the most about TOTV.
1. Not enough people say " I don't know." and they offer incorrect info.
2. Not enough people say " I screwed up and I'm mad at myself." Easier to get mad at
someone else. Well I'm mad at myself for getting drawn into this petty BS. I think I'll
go back to just reading TOTV and chuckling.

BOMBERO in a CYV year round. Bubba I'll buy you a beer someday.