View Single Post

Old 02-17-2008, 04:09 AM
Default Re: Courtyard landscape designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Rover
Aaaah! Someone hasn't sipped enough of the coolade. Doesn't sound like America's friendliest hometown. Here's where we all hummmmmm a few bars of cumbyya and make nice. Rent a few months a year and you won't have these problems. I'll have some strawberry coolade Mr. Jones.
Again I have rented for 11 years and even through TV, who for 11 months had held my money for one year on a designer home with a King, Queen and 2 singles until the day before we departed. They called and changed the location from Winifred where our friends live all they way up off Rt 42, under power lines. Oh yes the beds became 2 doubles and a desk in the 3rd bedroom. Just right for my family to visit.

Killed all our plans as we refused to accept the unit. We found something in Spanish Sprigs by going out of TV to a Realtor. Of course we lost everything except our security which was held for 2 months. Never again.

So please renting isn't always the answer unless you get lucky and find an honest landlord.