Thread: Chef Napoli
View Single Post

Old 06-04-2015, 08:18 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

Went there Tuesday and probably will not go back. Very nice setting, decent food, but terrible service. They were not very busy and got seated right away in a nice quiet booth. Waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave as no one had been to our table when a bus boy brought us bread. OK will give it some more time. Waited another 10 minutes and no one came so got up to leave.

Another waiter asked why were leaving, I told him, so he said give him a minute, which I did and a waitress showed up. Took our drink order, plus meal order. Salads showed up and were small but OK. Asked about the wine I ordered and asked for water. Water came after a few more minutes. Was ready to leave again when meal finally came, still no wine so asked again.

Bottle of wine came when dinner was half finished. Once dinner was finished I had to finally get up and ask someone to send our waitress. She finally came back and I ordered dessert and asked her to bring the check. She brought the check and I put the credit card in it before she left. Finished dessert, finished the wine, but she still had not picked up the check. I finally found enough cash to cover the bill, took my CC and left. And because I couldn't get change had to leave her a very generous tip. 35%.

In my opinion when it takes over 2 hours to have dinner in a not very busy place with food that is just decent, not great, I will not go back.

Based on all the complaints I have since read about their service it has to be a management issue, not a wait staff issue.