View Single Post

Old 06-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
Duh! Whose view(s) benefitted from the trees being cut down? Why not start there? How about "free golf for life - at the country clubs".

From the online news the CDD 5 officials are not giving up. Kudos to them!
I don't understand that part. Usually you and I are on the same page, but that puzzles me.

I was struck again by the fact that so many think the whole village of Lake Miona are " in on it". I think that a lot are as sure as those who don't live there as to who did it, like most of us are sure who did it, but we have so many loud motor sounds going on in our neighborhood with edgers and blowers and trimmers, unless you were looking at something, you wouldn't know a tree was being cut on. You have to go to sumterpa.com to look at the map to see that those trees were on a little Island behind the properties.

I am just thinking it unjust to blame other innocent people for covering up something they had no real knowledge of.

And the part I am reading on the online news of people blaming people for a cover-up who live in a larger home who they think are the "monied rich" is REALLY unfair.