View Single Post

Old 06-19-2015, 08:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
...and where were your posts of outrage when liberals were diagnosed with mental illness by a poster or when a poster had a comparison of Pres. Obama's ears to a monkey's ears?

Do those posts add anything of substance? Both of those posters are examples of simpletons.
You need to brush up on your reading and comprehension skills. It appears that you are looking for something to hate.

Nobody agrees with what you disagree with, and you know it.

I am so sick and tired of this race thing; it is fostered and is now a political item, and it should not be.

I will say to your comment relative to "mental illness" and at the same time offer you a challenge.

I have so many friends who are Democrats and "liberals" I KNOW the fallacy of that ridiculous statement, but offer you this challenge....

Just on TOTV show me a post from a liberal poster that identifies an issue, discusses it and comes to a conclusion so another poster may comment.

You will be hard pressed. On here and many times in the national stage, posts or comments are met with a simple cry of racist. I have been called that many many times, but just on this forum. Why ? Because I oppose this issue or another supported by ou President. That is the sole reason, ONLY BECAUSE I DISAGREED ON A NON RACE ISSUE...

I, for one,have tired of it...I, for one would welcome a post grounded in facts, with no inclusion of a network or race accusation, just based on facts.

That just does not happen on here..ever and thus...