View Single Post

Old 06-19-2015, 12:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
In my personal opinion, those who would discount a candidate for lack of political experience are making a significant mistake.

A well educated, common sense, proven executive, with an ability to establish goals, plans and execution thereof is substantially ahead of anybody who knows and continues to work a broken, ineffective, useless, self serving system.

I'll take a proven track record of accomplishment over hot air politicians who are be holding to special interest groups, races or religions.

Clinton to me is the poster politician representing everything we all detest about politicians and how they operate. She has absolutely no capability or ability to bring anything new to any position......especially POTUS.
Totally agree with you. When I listed some general traits about the experience and character of Romney, that was the one that I would put the least emphasis on. Political experience to me has become more of a stumbling block than an attribute. Just get someone in there with the fortitude to get this country back on track and the people working together for the common good of the country as a whole, not just for special interest groups. In other words, get politics out of the equation! It has done nothing so far but to keep us at a standstill, or worse yet, pushing us down a hole we may eventually not be able to climb out of. Either way, we are setting ourselves up to become an easy target for our enemies if something doesn't change.