View Single Post

Old 06-20-2015, 08:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I know that I have said this on this thread at least three times but I will try again. They found the wood stacked behind four homes if I remember correctly. That would make me suspect that one or two or all of those homes would be involved in this. However, you can't charge someone with something without proof. AND you can investigate but you can't go too far without some probable cause. It's against the law. (I know this from watching NCIS) So we all may be danged sure who we think is the perps, but which or all is the problem.

AND daughter one is visiting and we were out by the pool a good share of yesterday and we couldn't have heard anything two streets over for a good share of the day because our lawn and four of our near neighbors were being cut, trimmed and blown. VERY NOISY.

You can't ask for people's personal records without a reason and I would have to guess that this deed was done with cash. I also want to remind everyone that it was on an island out from the property of the backyards adjacent to it by at least 100 yards, I am guessing.

The man running for county something lives there in that village but not RIGHT there on top of these homes. It is worth a drive through the Village and a look at the maps on sumterpa.com to visualize all this.

I imagine the folks who live close have some really good guesses but you can't acuse people without proof.

I don't live there. I live in a similar small village that is separated from others and I have a hearing loss. As I stated before, someone could be cutting trees apart in their backyard here four streets over and I couldn't see it or hear it. It isn't logical or nice to blame everyone in that village for knowing and not telling.

I cannot see how any of this could have benefited anyone other than the people who were trying to get visual access to the water of Lake Miona. Not the neighbors, not the developers, not the man running for office.

Now that makes four times I have said this, but heck, you can't shut up a person who has taught children for decades.

Bump

Janet Tutt is an excellent administrator. The bill came to the CDD, the CDD paid the bill. I am sure if they can nail the perps they will.