View Single Post

Old 06-22-2015, 07:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
I don't think anyone is saying cutting down the trees benefited the developer. The point is covering it up as quickly as possible before it becomes BIG NEWS that the residents are in fact paying for is the complaint benefits the developer.

OH. I don't get exited about stuff like that and don't run around with people who do. I think it is tied in with either a person's philosophy, or their politics.

If the rule or law is that I cannot cut down a tree, I would not cut down a tree, but to me cutting down a tree is a venial sin, not a mortal sin.

Only old Catholics will understand that.

But I loathe sneaky rule breakers like those who cut down those trees. If it says you can't. YOU CAN'T. It ain't right or nice.

But repairing the damage doesn't seem like a sneaky thing to do. I don't know a person in my world who wouldn't move here because someone cut down a tree. I took a test last week. It said I was a Centrist. I had to look it up. It means a moderate. That means that hardly anyone in The Villages thinks like I do. I think I ain't right.