View Single Post

Old 06-27-2015, 05:05 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Actually I agree with barefoot because I have witnessed liars lie in court under oath and get away with it more times than I care to remember. But I learned the hard way it doesn't matter what is true it making those truths facts/evidence in a court of law.

We watched a President, a lawyer himself perjure himself. We watched a mother who killed her child in Florida walk free and continues to attempt to write a book for a big cash payoff. That is the reality and I recognize it is what we in America have become and worse yet people like this are rewarded

I personally continue to participate in this thread because of this and because of the same reasons many of you do and that's a demand for truth and the rule of law.

In this case its likely the perpetrators have already committed to their position and if so they lied and they will never recant those lies because of what followed this incident.

People can complain that this thread is done, beating a dead horse....but to me it is a clear example of the goodness, demand for fair play and demand for truthfulness and the rule of law of this, our generation