View Single Post

Old 06-27-2015, 07:32 AM
Platinum member

Lots of persons whose opinions I greatly respect based on past posts on TOTV are suggesting that we forget this issue and move on. I am convinced that they are people of good will who simply believe that this fight is a loser and a waste of time. I get that. Maybe they are right, but I don't think we have to do that yet. At least I hope not. Whoever did this to us deserve for us to make them sweat, and to ultimately be caught and pay. I still believe that "right" can win if you fight hard enough and long enough. And if that is naive, then so be it.

I'm not asking that files be opened. I'm not asking that we go to court. I'm not asking for arrests. I'm not asking for sit ins or protests. I'm not asking anyone to name names. I'm not asking for any of these things......yet! I would simply like a rationale explanation from our Sheriff, our District Manager, the applicable Board of Supervisors, our local newspaper, or some other person in the know on the progress of what I believe should be an ongoing investigation. Just give me a reason other than "because no one is talking." Let me know, with details, that this is not a dead issue leaving only the citizens of The Villages en masse as the losers. Give me something other than "too bad, so just pay up and shut up."