View Single Post

Old 07-03-2015, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
We are still a long way from campaigning to voting and so anything can happen. It is clear that the nature of the political game is destroy your competition with anything that works even if it is not true such as Reid's lies about Romney's tax situation, a lie by the way that the left just ignored. I suspect in some of the left's circles they did a high five for Reid. Most attacks won't be honest and/or won't mean a thing but then they are designed for one purpose only. such is the corrupt and immoral nature of our political system. As a side bar Romney refused to play that game .

As to polls themselves my take is two fold: Most polls are designed to fit the numbers the poll taker is seeking. Secondly many those voters being polled have no idea what they are talking about. The sad fact is that many voters don't get past name recognition and then even some of those voters can't pass that hurdle. I bet you will find a good 20-30% don't evenknow Biden is VP

Cream always rises to the top . Carly Fiorina is one of those candidates I am watching closely because she speaks openly and honestly which means she would serve openly and honestly. Her comments tell you she is objective and that she has excellent bona fides to be a commander in chief. She will climb provided the Republican Establishment do nothing to harm her. My fear is that Bush will overwhelm the Republican Establishment and drowned out some very good candidates. So Republicans let the RNC know that we want any opportunity to have every Republican candidate debate
I continually write them and take every opportunity to let anyone and everyone I want an open debate for all candidates

Personal Best Regards:
Great post overall, but I highlighted the above comments because they will be essential characteristics for the next President of the US to have if this country is to thrive once again. We have lost so much in the past couple of decades due to the corruptness and polarizing of the political system as it now stands. It is a disgrace to any thinking person to have so much and to essentially throw it all away because there are no adults left leading our country. Instead of leaders, we have ideologies, special interest groups, and power hungry madness driving our country in all the wrong directions. It's time to vote for an independent thinker who is not afraid to give the country back to the people, by way of REAL leadership. I just wish, for the sake of competition, that the Democratic party could come up with a few themselves.