Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Girl Talk

Well, I will admit it was mainly tomatoes and fresh herbs (especially lemon basil) I wanted. Jess rarely eats tomatoes, so they're for me and they'd go bad before I could finish even one of the small basketsof beefsteaks. Did see some other things in baskets like raddishes (all the green gone which made me very suspicious -- too old to show the green?) and in bags (lettuce, mainly).

If you find the Asian markets again, please let me know. I agree that the stores around here are entirely too expensive when it comes to the Chinese produce and stir fry is a big thing in this household.

And, yes, I haven't lived on the continent of Anarctica. Only continent I've missed, even though South America was minimal. Actually, until my father became ill, North America was the continent we spent the least amount of time in with Europe being the highest. Asia (eastern, usually island nations) and Africa (northeastern, including the Middle East here, with the Belgian Congo and South Africa thrown in for good measure) were pretty equal. Australia/New Zealand were a quick in/out but we still had a home in each for our short stay.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein