Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Girl Talk

MJ and BF,

I am starting to get really jealous because I absolutely love to plant things and I am sitting here (on the exercise ball) and I am looking out at dirty snow. Actually, reading about your palm trees makes me feel better. We gotta get down there.

Re. the size of my exercise ball: I don't exactly know. It is blown up to the height of a chair seat and still has good give and bounce to it. It is made of pretty thick material so it's not like I am trying to sit on a balloon or something. I have had this thing for so long that I think it only cost $20, but I cannot remember where I got it. If only I had been using it for all this time.......

Also, it you check back in this thread, you will see a post from Another Linda about a guy in her office who uses one. Maybe she can get more information from him.

Gosh, I am starting to feel like a good example or something. I guess I had better stick with this exercise ball/desk chair thing in case I ever get to actually meet some of you. After running my mouth (typing fingers) on Girl Talk about my dye job and my exercise ball, I had better stay on top of both of them.