View Single Post

Old 07-19-2015, 11:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springs1 View Post
I am getting a lot of those at times. I am finding more and more don't care. For example, had this happen a few times at different restaurants with different servers where I tell them I'd like my bacon crispy, had the server say "Oh it's crispy", so I get the bacon, it's not crispy. It's laziness, like some are SO LAZY they don't even want to put in the computer "crispy", because it's an extra step and HOPE I don't send it back, but I send it back in most cases, so they have double the work. It's like they HOPE to do the LEAST for their money. I had one waitress that said they filled the mayos all the way(usually in most restaurants they don't, but since this was my first time at this restaurant I believed her). Another server runs the food, out of the 3 sides of mayo I asked for, I had not even one container worth for real, like each container had a dab of mayo in it. I was so ****ed. I wasn't mad at the kitchen staff or the person that ran the food, I was ****ed at my server for LYING to me to get out of putting it into the computer. She knew she was lying. If she cared honestly, she would have asked if it was ok to bring the mayos out ahead of time and made sure WELL BEFORE the food came out I had my mayos FILLED. Servers are LYING to get out of doing work, it's just pitiful. It's ridiculous how LAZY the world of servers are getting. It's like they want the tip(at least 20%), but don't want to *WORK* for it. It's like they just don't want to do WORK. They want the 20% to stand there and look pretty. Maybe they are in the wrong career, they should take up modeling instead if they don't want to do anything for their money. The person that ran the food should have not brought it out that way in the first place since honestly the customer should have had more than that, I wouldn't have served that, but since that waitress that ran the food didn't know my personal order since our waitress was too lazy to put it in correctly, I have to put fault entirely on our waitress since she could have brought the mayos out ahead of time regardless of who brought me my food and she didn't put in the order right by telling me they fill them. If they filled them, I would have had them at least half-way filled, none of the containers were even half-way filled even. It's like for sure she just wrote me off because I asked for too much. They are just TOO LAZY to want to serve. I tip 25%-30% and more to good servers for the extra work, but they don't know that if it's my first time at the restaurant, do they? The thing is, they should act like they could get that if they tried their best, but they are too lazy to do so. They don't want to do all of that work. They just write me off and that hurts my feelings. It's like WHY are you HERE as a server if you don't want to *WORK* for your money? Why not go work at a Walmart as a cashier if you don't want to work hard as you can for your customers?
I just read all your posts. I think you're spoofing us.