View Single Post

Old 02-28-2008, 11:25 PM
n/a

Default Re: OBAMA -- What WILL HE DO AS PRESIDENT - Questions/Answers

Emerging information on Obama's rapid ascent without considerable vetting and public scrutiny may give insight into what kind of president he would make.

Although he tried to unofficially change his name to Barry Obama, he couldn't shake Barack. The names Barack and Hussein are not African names, they are Muslim names.

In one of his books he acknowledged that one of his early mentors and advisers was Frank Marshall Davis. Davis is a known Communist directly subservient to the Soviet Union.

Barack's long time friend and minister is Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. He is a key supporter of Louis Farrakhan and recently honored the Nation of Islam leader for lifetime achievement.

Farrakhan has repeatedly made hate-filled statements targeting Jews, whites, America, and homosexuals. He has called whites “blue-eyed devils” and the “anti-Christ.” He has described Jews as “bloodsuckers” who control the government, the media, and some black organizations. Wright agrees and supports him.

Wright believes that the attacks of 9/11 were retribution for America’s racism. Just before Obama’s nationally televised campaign kickoff rally last Feb. 10, the candidate disinvited Wright from giving the public invocation. Wright explained: “When [Obama’s] enemies find out that in 1984 I went to Tripoli” to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, “a lot of his Jewish support will dry up quicker than a snowball in hell.”

It seems strange to me how the media covered Romney's religion extensively but what have they disclosed about Obama's?

The Rezko(Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born 1955 in Aleppo, Syria) scandal is a time bomb for Obama. He is absolutely linked in a personal land deal with Rezko that could make him culpable for prosecution. Obama admitted to having used "bad judgement" and called his involvement with Rezko “a boneheaded mistake.” Rezko is currently under indictment for bribery and corruption. The land deal with Barack allowed the Obama's to purchase a home for $300,000 under market value with Mrs. Rezko purchasing part of the property. Rezko has also contributed six digit figures to Obama.

Barack Obama has publicly asserted that he doesn't wear an American flag in his lapel because it is just a symbol and doesn't translate to action. This same man is happy to wear and be photographed in what has been labeled by Hilliary's staffers, "Muslim garb" and turban that evokes under any circumstance, Muslim symbolism.

Obama is educated, articulate and charismatic. He has also been officially cited as the most liberal member of Congress. I believe his presidency would further exacerbate the growing acrimony between the classes. He will attempt to govern from the left but circumstance and blue dog democratics will force him to the center to get anything accomplished. His presidency will be unremarkable and will go very much the way of Jimmy Carter's one term tenure. Just my opinion.

Some quotes above were cut and pasted directly from articles online to preserve accuracy.