Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Sage
Default Re: Girl Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer BeBack
Hi Girls,

I thought I would check in to see how you are doing in follow up to the previous posts in this thread re. the exercise ball.

I am sitting here on my exercise ball/desk chair and I gotta tellya - I love this thing. I have not quite mastered the Figure 8 yet, but I am working on it. I am right here in the kitchen so I can even keep an eye on my pot of chili while I type away, pontificating, elaborating, and then doing a jaunty little sideways scoot over to the stove to give the chili a stir.

And if somebody like Muncle, for instance, writes something really funny, you can bounce a little while you laugh, adding some extra fun.

So if you have not joined me yet in this wonderful form of exercise that comes with the added bonus of assuaging your guilt over spending so much time on a computer, what are you waiting for?

Boomer

Boomer, The visual of you stirring your pot of chili, while typing and lauging at jokes has really got me cracking up, but I have a rather naive question..... What is the benefit of this, where does the actual exercise come in??? I only used the exercise ball once, so have not had too much experience with it and truly thought I was going to kill myself on it.

Seriously, where are you feeling the benefit of this exercise? :dontknow:

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.