Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 02-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Girl Talk

Nonie,

Think about those moves you were probably doing in that bellydancing class you had at your house. I don't know for sure, but I think some of those would translate quite well to the exercise ball. Blow it up to the height of a chair seat. Sit on it. Plant your feet firmly on the floor. And move from the waist. Back and Forth. Side to Side. Circles Clockwise. Circles Counterclockwise. Maybe even undulate a little. Maybe play some music. Maybe play the bellydancing music.

It's supposed to be good for your middle. We shall see. I just started.

But please be careful. I wrote a medical disclaimer in one of the above posts. Although I know that physical therapists sometimes use these for patients with back problems, be careful if you have back problems or any problems. Actually, I got a little dizzy once, but that was kind of fun.

Also, Another Linda has an expert who works in her office and she said that she is going to check with him for pointers. I am so glad that she is looking into it because, as usual, I really have no idea what I am talking about. But it is fun.

Boomer