Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 1,735 Times in 560 Posts
Default Re: Girl Talk

Hi Barefoot,

When this exercise ball is blown up, it is about 24 inches (before I sit on it). At that point it still has a nice amount of bounce. You don't want to blow them up too big. I am on the short side of 5 ft. 5 inches tall. It has been so long since I bought this thing, that I think they probably only had one size then. I wonder why they have 3 sizes. I would be confused, too.

I hope this helps. If not, maybe someone at the wellness center can help you if they use them there. Actually, if you are still not sure, I think your best hope may be Another Linda finding out from the guy in her office.

When spring comes, I will take it outside to the patio and sit on it and drink coffee in the mornings. Maybe when we move to TV, I won't even have any chairs at the table, maybe just exercise balls.

Good luck.

Boomer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.