Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-01-2008, 04:12 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Girl Talk

Hi Sistahs, this is my first post on this thread. But I wanted to tell you all that I never felt so accepted and loved as I did this trip. You all are great ladies and I enjoyed all my time with you. I'm sorry I didn't have more quality time to spend, cause I was so darn busy with the priorities I set up, but I did have a lot of fun in between errands. Lunches, dinners, parties, and just gatherings were so great and I can't wait to spend more time with all of you.

BTW, I'm finally in L.A. arrived this morning since I missed my flight last night, but caught a 7am this morning. But, hope to return mid April and then finally May as my permanent residence. Will bring Dad at that time and we'll arrange the wedding between Dad and Red. Gee, maybe a "June" wedding would be appropriate. HB what do you think about that??

Looking so forward to your friendship and companionship, and love all of you so much. Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....