Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: Girl Talk

HB -

Love all your ideas. The lake in the background will look beautiful. I have plenty of outdoor area to handle hundreds of guests, so it will be the social event of TV for the year.

Can you picture Red in that beautiful gown and veil on her avatar picture? She will be absolutely beautiful.

And Dad, will look so cute in his suit he wears to all the funerals, only I'll have to hem the pants cause he has shrunk of late, but he hasn't gained a pound, so it will fit for sure.

We must have a band cause he will want to do the Lindy Hop with his new bride, and of course he'll also want to dance with all the bridesmaids so we'll need to keep it to six or seven ladies, otherwise we could tire him out.

Poor Dad, don't think I've mentioned all this to him yet but he's such a sport, he'll love it. Well, at 91 (or 92 by that time), what's not to love, even waking up in the morning.

Sounds perfect to me, Kathie

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....