Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 03-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Girl Talk

Um, if you think I can get into that wedding gown, think again. It was a size 2 that had to be taken in. I can however wear the Juliet cap and veil. Maybe the rest of the wedding dress can be a harem costume with coins and all and my bridesmaids and I can do hip pops down the aisle.

Let's see, maid of honor will have to be a duo -- Jess and my new daughter-in-law. Bridesmaids will be Nonie (of course), Kiddo, SamHass and Donna to outshine the bride. I'd ask Hyacinth but I imagine she'll be too busy running the show to participate.

I think my daughter-in-law to be and her father should pick the best man and groomsmen.

Since I do have a true love of sterling roses and lilacs, the color scheme will have to lavendar. HB, you are free to pick any colors you choose to go with that.

I guess I'll have to look around TV to see where the best places for bridal registry are.

BTW -- I'd love a surprise bridal shower. Have never had a surprise party. (How's that for a not-so-subtle hint?)

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein