View Single Post

Old 08-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Platinum member
Default termite service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhiggi View Post
I went with Service Smart for weeding and shrub/tree trimming back in March. So far, they have come on the schedule they set out, and I have virtually no weeds, and the shrubs/trees look great. I am dealing with one sales person and he is great. I also met the supervisor, who has come out to check on the services. I was initially worried after seeing all the negative comments, which is why I only went with the two services. Since then, I signed up for termite control (since my contract with Massey was up). They came out when they said they would, they did what they had to do, and here's hoping it works. They were less expensive than Massey would have been because I have other services with them. And I like the people. I will probably keep Massey for insect and irrigation, but I'm going with Service Smart for lawn care. Massey's lawn care people haven't gotten rid of my weeds and I have sod web worms that turn into moths, and they can't seem to get rid of them either.
I would be interested in knowing what they did for you as a termite service, and if they used chemicals, which termite chemical. Also the price of your bond and your renewal fee for next year. Your first post and so glowing for SS.