Thread: School Taxes???
View Single Post

Old 08-11-2015, 10:45 AM
n/a

You start off you comment by attacking and then accuse others? Funny.

You know what is funny, You do it all the time, and don't even realize it. When someone responds in kind, they are the problem. Anyone that gets mad because of something that is said here should seek immediate mental help.

The banks, and mortgage brokers were handing out mortgages like popcorn, because they were at no risk. They would group them immediately, and pass them off as A+ rated investments. The originating bank or mortgage companies were never at risk of going bankrupt. Sarcasm isn't your strong suit.

Barney Frank, and Chris Dodd didn't realize what the Mortgage companies, and bankers were doing concerning making home ownership available to everyone. No one did. If "W" was aware of what they were doing, why didn't he make it known to everyone? Why wait until the whole thing exploded?

Frank, and Dodd did try to correct the situation through legislation, and a government oversight committee that was to be headed by Elizabeth Warren. The Republicans blocked her approval. That worked out well for them, didn't it? Nobody is walking away with clean hands in the 2008 great recession.

Too bad you thought I was attempting to insult you. I don't know you well enough to care, and it's obvious that you have a high enough opinion of yourself without my encouragement. Maybe you consider yourself as taking the gov teat, but I don't consider my investment in SS as partaking of the gov teat. Any money I get from SS, I earned. If they want to discontinue it, I am also fine with it. I'll take my money, invest it as it should have been, and go my merry way. If it had been handled properly, I could have been living a grand old lifestyle.

This paragraph speaks volumes about you. You continue to think that the money you put into SS will be returned to you, if they discontinue the program despite all evidence to the contrary. You can't even recall what you said. You made the assumption that I was under the age of 65, and collecting welfare. I think that you were also the person that said I was living in my mother's basement. Somehow you don't consider these insults. That's sad. You will do this over, and over, and think the other person is the problem.