View Single Post

Old 03-06-2008, 04:34 AM
n/a

Default Re: Who would you vote for-Pruitt or O'Toole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PruittCanDoIt
I have always known that Jan and the guys at "Talk of the Villages" have provided a great service. It is nice to see people engaged in the process so early. Hope everyone is well. God Bless,

Will

willpruitt.com

Muncle, I am certainly not the second coming, but I have been involved in this community for a bit longer than my opponent. I have two gubernatorial appointments from two different governors on educational related boards and none are a paid position. I am the Creator of the pilot for the Florida Pre-Kindergarten Program and built the center in Leesburg. Hope that helps. I am sure I will not be in the Villages paper as much as my opponent, so I encourage you give me a call. 821.0101. Take Care.
Since the door to door thread has reappeared due to the first posting of a brand new member who also is evidently a longtime resident, I thought I'd bump this one also. I have one question for Mr. Pruitt. Why would you assume that Marlene O'Toole would get press coverage while you would not? In the almost 3 months since your comment, I do not recollect seeing anything about her, while you've certainly made some news. Could it be that you are trying to label her as a tool of the developer? That didn't work in the Sumter County elections.